Anyone home?

Mar 29, 2000 01:35 pm
Anyone home?

I've been trying to get in touch the past few days.  No response to email and no answer on telephone this afternoon.

I need to know delivery times for Trace SW5548's (2) and Surrette 8CS25PS (12)

Thanks.
 ron

3 Posts
Mar 30, 2000 06:29 pm
Re: Anyone home?

Ron,
We are terribly sorry you we're unable to get a hold of us yesterday.  I believe one of our sales representatives, Wayne, responded to you late yesterday. I would like to apologize and attempt to explain why you had problems.

We recently underwent an upgrade of our servers to provide quicker more reliable service.  This upgrade is now complete.  However, this upgrade did not occur without incident.  Over the last week we have had problems with email being delayed, or rejected all together.  These problems have caused an increase in the number of phone calls we are receiving and have thus increased our response time.  I believe that when you tried calling us yesterday, all of our sales representatives were tied up at the time.  I am unsure if Wayne contacted you through email or via a phone call, but please be assured that if you leave a voice message we will get back to you as soon as possible.  A phone message is generally the most reliable means of getting through to us, aside from speaking to us directly. We hope we have put this upgrade behind us and appreciate your patience.  We look forward to returning to the service level you have come to expect from the Alternative Energy Store very shortly.  Once again, thank you for your understanding and patience.

Sincerely,
Jason Federspiel

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!